Travel insurance is a unique product that offers you financial help in case something were to go wrong while you’re travelling. It covers a range of scenarios, including medical and dental emergencies, theft of your money or passport, flight cancellation and misplaced or lost luggage.
Travel Insurance Service By Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd
What is Travel Insurance?
Travel insurance provides comprehensive coverage against things that are likely to spoil your trip. It is designed to cater to the needs of very traveller whether flying domestically or internationally. It covers your medical expenses and other frisks so that you can enjoy your trip hassle-free. A travel insurance policy is a popular choice among people travelling on vacations, business trips, or for studies. Buying a comprehensive trip insurance policy will secure you from any loss/damage incurred, which would create a financial burden otherwise. It is essential to secure you and provide coverage under the following circumstances:
What does Travel Insurance cover?
Get Started Today
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Features and Benefits of Travel Insurance:
- Emergency and hospitalization– Bearing the exorbitant medical expenses in a foreign country can be a nightmare. It is advisable to buy international travel medical insurance to seek financial assistance in case of any bodily injuries, basic treatment, ambulance, and even hospitalization.
- Compensation for flight issues– Get travel insurance in which delayed or cancelled flights are compensated along with accommodation during the ordeal.
- Travel and accommodation– Losses due to changes in routes, emergencies or delays are compensated in a travel insurance. In-between transportation costs, lodging, and ambulances (if required) are also covered.
- Personal liability– Personal liability covers offer coverage in case of any third-party bodily injuries during your travel or even if you accidentally damage a fellow passenger’s property.
- Loss of passport– This is the most important document while travelling and this can be compensated by a travel insurance policy offering coverage towards expenses for reissuance of original passport in case it gets stolen or lost.
- Terrorism– Losses to mental health or bodily harm and death during an act of terrorism can be compensated by taking an appropriate travel insurance.
- Repatriation of remains– In case of death while travelling, the travel insurance can cover expenses of taking the insured person’s remains to the home country.
Cover your vehicles from potential risks financially.
Protecting your home with insurance will give you a sense of security
Claim damages done due to fire related insurance
Why is Travel Insurance important?
A trip can be fun and exciting if everything goes exactly the way we plan. But there is always a chance of things going awry, thanks to unforeseen situations that are completely beyond our control. While on a trip, the last thing one would want is a lost baggage, ill health, flight cancellations or missing documents. It could be tricky situation if you had to face any of such unpleasant circumstances in a foreign land. To avoid all the travel related risks, it becomes imperative to have a travel insurance as your safety ticket. Contact us to know more.
Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd
Need a personalized solution?
Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
Get Stared Today.
We at , Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd suggest you the right product with our expertise.