Group health insurance cover is offered to the employees of an organization, which can also be extended to cover their family. The policy covers indemnification of medical expenses incurred by the insured during hospitalization & any illness or injury suffered in India. Pre & Post hospitalization medical expenses can be covered upto 30 days and 60 days and covers age from 91 days to 80 years.
Group Health Insurance
Group Health Insurance Service By Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd
What is Group Health Insurance?
What does Group Health Insurance cover?
Get Started Today
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Benefits of GHI:
- No medical check-up needed: In case of a group health insurance, employees will not have to undergo a medical check-up and submit medical reports. They can easily be a part of a group health plan with no complications of check-up and all.
- Default insurance cost: It is to note that all members of the group are eligible to auto cover just by being part of that group. The policy provides basic insurance coverage to people who are having no health insurance on their names.
- Waiting period: When you become a part of group health insurance as an employee, there will be no waiting period. Even diseases like diabetes and heart issues are covered from the very first day.
- Institutional support during the claim: Without considering the status of health, insurance is offered to all the members of the group. This type of insurance is beneficial for those who want to get the policy at affordable rates but could not get it due to the current health state.
- Maternity coverage from the first day: Maternity expenses are covered from the first day when an employee is enrolled under the group health plan in almost all the companies. When you join an organization and become part of the policy, you are eligible for the maternity benefits thereon.
- Useful for the well-being of employees: Becoming part of group health insurance policies plays a significant role for the employees to secure their health along with their families.
Health Insurance (general)
Must have in today's times
Diabetes Health Insurance
Customized health insurance plan for Diabetes
Individual Health Insurance
Must have in today's times
Cardiac Care Insurance
Heart insurance is a specially-designed insurance plan
Why is GHI important?
Group health insurance is important as it provides safety and protection to the employees and their dependents. The security of group insurance results in better productivity and creativity. Moreover, by offering coverage to the employees, the employers get tax deductions under the Income Tax Act. Group insurance policy is beneficial for both the employer and employees.
Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd
Need a personalized solution?
Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
Get Stared Today.
We at , Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd suggest you the right product with our expertise.