Expand Your Business To New Horizons
Loan Against Property
Loan Against Property Service By Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd
What is Loan Against Property?
A Loan against Property is a secured loan availed against a commercial or residential property kept as collateral with the lender. As the funds come with no end usage restriction, borrowers can utilise the funds for various purposes such as business expansion, wedding, child’s education, etc. When taking a Loan against Property, it is essential to insure the property being mortgaged. The insurance cover should cover damages caused by fire and such calamities and must be valid throughout the loan tenure. Every borrower has to submit a proof of the insurance policy annually or when needed. The reason why you need a home mortgage loan insurance policy is the approval of your application. You can also enjoy the benefit of loan mortgage insurance tax-deductible.
What does Loan Against Property cover?
Get Started Today
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Benefits of Loan Against Property:
- Long repayment tenure: LAP or Loan Against Property has a long repayment tenure that can stretch up to 15 years.
- Lower interest rates: As compared to other unsecured products like Personal Loans, where the rate of interest is usually high, LAP has lower interest charges.
- Lower EMIs: The longer the tenure, the lower the EMI. Since the tenure of the Loan Against Property is longer, the EMIs also get reduced. Thus, bringing down the burden of the loan.
- Easy to avail: You can easily avail LAP as it is a secured loan type and banks are willing to provide the credit. If you have a property, you can mortgage it with a reputed bank to get a loan for any business or personal needs.
- Longer Loan Tenure: Loan against property normally comes with flexible repayment tenure going up to 15 years in comparison to a personal loan, which generally goes for 5 to 7 years. This reduces the financial pressure on the borrower.
- Different Property Options & Optimal Property Usage: To get a loan against property, you can use various types of properties like self-occupied house, commercial property, residential property or a piece of land. This flexibility not only makes taking a loan easier but also helps you utilize a property efficiently. Also, the borrower continues to own and use the property while availing funds against it.
- Easy Approval Process: Given the availability of security (collateral), a loan against property is easy to get compared to other unsecured loans. The documentation requirements are also minimal with some financial institutions providing doorstep facilities as well.
- Flexible Loan Amount Usage: Loan amount availed through a loan against property is fit for all monetary needs like home renovation, marriage, higher education, home construction, medical expenses and so on.
- No Pre-Closure Charges: The pre-payment towards a loan against property is generally not charged or penalized by the lender. This makes closing one’s loan against property easier and hassle-free.
- High Eligibility: Differences in eligibility exist for individuals and businesses. However, the parameters used for both are easy to meet like minimum age and income, credit history, financial stability, etc.
Personal Loan is an unsecured credit provided by financial institutions
Helping you meet your business requirements
Site Purchase Loan
Buying the land needed to fullfil your dreams
Helping you buy a vehicle you need
Why is it important to get Loan Against Property?
Loan against property in India serves as an easy option to finance life goals for both individuals and businesses. It is a convenient way to get flexible loan amounts with easier interest rates, lower EMI’s, high repayment tenures and easy eligibility. The financial burden on the borrower is lower and allows the borrower to put his property to constructive use.
Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd
Need a personalized solution?
Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
Get Stared Today.
We at , Arth Vipra Finvest Pvt Ltd suggest you the right product with our expertise.